The Vollrath S4008 Wear-Ever® frying pan is made of aluminum that resists corrosion and warping. A non-stick coating over the material simplifies cleanup and provides additional durability. To reduce the risk of burns, the handle sleeve stays cool to the touch. In the oven and on the stovetop, the handle is safe to 600 degrees Fahrenheit intermittently. Heavy-duty rivets permanently bond the handle to the pan.
- Aluminum resists warping as it heats up quickly
- Dual-layer PowderCoat2™ non-stick coating enhances durability
- Cool Handle® reduces heat conduction from the pan to the handle
- Handle withstands continuous heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Handle withstands intermittent heat as high as 600 degrees F
- Handle is permanently secured by EverTite® rivets
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. top dia. x 53⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 17⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Aluminum features and benefits are broken down in the cookware materials article.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 8" (20 cm), with PowerCoat2™ non-stick coating, featuring removable Cool Handle® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 5-3/4" (14 cm) bottom diameter, 1-7/8" (4.8cm) inside height, 10 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath S4008 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Oven Safe|