Designed for stir frying and sautéing, the Vollrath H4015 Wear-Ever® wok has deep, curved sides and a flat bottom. The aluminum base has an anodized coating that is bonded to the pan by an electro-chemical process, creating the HardCoat® interior. Through this process, the surface is hard, non-porous, and resistant to warping. A Cool Handle® is included with the Vollrath H4015 stir fry pan, keeping users' hands safe from heat. This handle is safe in ovens as hot as 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Deep, curved sides and flat bottom are ideal for sautéing and stir frying
- Strong aluminum base with an anodized coating
- Electro-chemical process bonds the base and coating with the HardCoat interior, creating a non-porous surface that is harder than aluminum
- Cool Handle protects users' hands from heat
- Handle is oven safe at temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 111⁄2 in. dia. x 4 in. D
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Wok, 11-1/2" dia, x 4" deep, dent-resistant 3004 aluminum alloy, hardcoat anodized finish, Cool Handle® included, NSF (not induction ready)
Vollrath H4015 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Cool Handle|