The aluminum base and anodized surface on the Vollrath H4012 Wear-Ever® frying pan is bonded with a HardCoat® process. This creates a non-porous, warp-resistant cooking surface. Since the side walls are curved, steam will not form and the user can stir product easily. The Cool Handle® is attached to the pan with aluminum rivets, and it stays cool to the touch to protect users.
- Curved side walls prevent steam from forming and simplify stirring
- HardCoat electrochemical process unites the aluminum base to the anodized coating, providing warp resistance and creating a non-porous surface
- Cool Handle sleeve over the steel handle stays cool to the touch
- Aluminum rivets secure the handle to the pan
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. top dia. x 93⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
You can read more about aluminum cookware and its features in the cookware materials buyers' guide.
Fry Pan, 12" dia., 2-1/4" deep, riveted handle, 3004 aluminum alloy, HardCoat anodized, with Cool Handle®, NSF
Vollrath H4012 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet