The Vollrath H4007 Wear-Ever® fry pan has an aluminum base with an anodized finish. Its parts are bonded to create a non-porous surface that resists warping at high temperatures. Aluminum rivets attach the handle to the pan for improved strength and, with a sleeve, the handle stays relatively cool to the touch. With curved side walls, operators can easily stir products while sautéing, searing, and frying.
- Curved side walls prevent food from being stirred out accidentally
- HardCoat® process unites the anodized surface with the aluminum base through an electrochemical bonding, creating a non-porous, warp-resistant surface
- Cool Handle® sleeve over the nickel-plated steel reduces heat conduction from the pan
- Aluminum rivets attach the handle to the pan
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 11⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
In our cookware materials buying guide, you can find more information on aluminum pans.
Fry Pan, 7" dia., 1-1/2" deep, riveted handle, 3004 aluminum alloy, HardCoat anodized, with Cool Handle®, NSF
Vollrath H4007 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet