The Vollrath CT2-120350 conveyor toaster can toast 350 bread slices an hour, as the conveyor opening accommodates two rows of bread to increase the toasting capacity. In this unit, the conveyor speed determines the brownness of the toast instead of a temperature setting, meaning the longer the bread is in the chamber, the darker it will get. Quartz elements provide heat with quick start times and an energy-efficient design, and heat is circulated by a forced convection system, keeping the temperature uniform throughout multiple toast batches.
During slow periods, the Vollrath CT2-120350 horizontal conveyor toaster operates in standby mode, which can reduce energy use by 75 percent, before quickly returning to its full capacity if the volume picks up. To prevent the wires from dry rotting and cracking, they are made of a high-quality material and insulated. Constructed of stainless and aluminized steel, the toaster is durable for heavy use and resistant to rusting.
- Can toast 350 slices of bread per hr.
- Conveyor opening accommodates 2 slices of bread side by side
- Variable speed control adjusts browning level
- Quartz heaters provide quick heating and energy efficiency
- Forced convection toasting moves heat throughout the chamber to provide uniform results
- Standby mode reduces energy consumption by as much as 75 percent during slow periods
- Stainless steel and aluminized steel construction
- Insulated wires resist dry rotting and cracking
- High-temperature thermoplastic terminal blocks have stainless steel clamps, providing a superior connection for convenient servicing
- Drive system has a stainless steel chain that does not require lubrication
- Adjustable legs
- Should not be used near combustible surfaces
- Maximum ambient temperature for installation: 104 degrees F
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- Conveyor product opening: 101⁄2 in. W x 13⁄8 in. H
- Overall: 141⁄2 in. W x 161⁄2 in. D x 131⁄8 in. H
- 13.3 A, 1600 W
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 4.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
You can read about the benefits of having a conveyor toaster in this article on toasters.
Conveyor Toaster, horizontal conveyor, all bread types, (350) slices per hour, 1-3/8"H opening, 10-1/2"W belt (2 slice), variable speed control, power saver mode, quartz heaters, stainless steel & aluminized steel construction, 1" adjustable legs, 120v/60/1-ph, 1.6 kW, 13.3 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cULus, Made in USA (model JT1)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath CT2-120350 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts & 1 year labor|
|Special Features||Accomodates Bagels|
|Special Features||Separate Controls|
|Special Features||Load-Up Tray|
|Belt Width (in)||10.5|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|