The Vollrath 935303 Wear-Ever® half-size sheet pan is made from one piece of aluminum, providing strength and quick heat conduction. Since the concave bottom flattens when hot, food on the pan is evenly heated. The fully enclosed, reinforcing bead around the edge reduces the risk of warping. With a tapered design, it can be stacked with other pans.
- 1-piece aluminum construction quickly heats up
- Concave bottom flattens when it is heated to create an even heat pattern
- Reinforcing bead around the edge is fully enclosed and corrosion resistant
- Tapered design for stacking
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. L x 13 in. W x 1 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Wear-Ever® Sheet Pan, half size, 18"W x 13"D x 1"H, fully-encapsulated bead with aluminum wire, concave bottom, 18 gauge aluminum, natural finish, fully recyclable, NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 935303 Specifications
|Made in USA||Yes|