The Vollrath 9001 Wear-Ever® full-size sheet pan is made of an impact-resistant aluminum alloy that resists dents and evenly distributes heat. For convenience, the tapered design maximizes space by enabling multiple pans to be stacked. Since the Vollrath 9001 sheet pan has a closed bead structure, rust-resistant galvanized rods are in place to help retain shape. When heated, the concave bottom flattens for even heat distribution.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- 16-ga. aluminum alloy resists denting and corrosion
- Rust-resistant galvanized rods reinforce closed bead structure
- Concave bottom flattens when heated to evenly distribute heat
- Tapered design facilitates stacking
- Overall dimensions : 18 in. L x 26 in. W x 1 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Sheet Pan, full size, 18"W x 26"D x 1"H (45.1 x 65.4 x 2.54cm), 16 gauge aluminum alloy, natural finish, Made in USA
Vollrath 9001 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Made in USA||Yes|