The Vollrath 77760 Tribute® braising pot has a 10-quart capacity, with a large heating surface for slow cooking in limited amounts of liquid. Three-ply construction uses an aluminum core to create an even heat pattern, while the stainless steel interior and exterior resist corrosion and provide strength. Ergonomic handles are secured by durable stainless steel rivets.
- 10-qt. capacity
- Large heating surface for slow cooking meats and vegetables in a small amount of liquid
- 3-ply construction has an even-heating aluminum core, rust-resistant stainless steel interior, and durable stainless steel exterior
- Ergonomic, nickel-plated steel loop handles
- Stainless steel rivets secure handles
- Induction, ceramic cooktop, electric, and gas compatible
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. dia. x 52⁄5 in. D
- NSF certified
Our material of cookware buyers' guide has in-depth information on aluminum and stainless steel pots.
Tribute® 3-ply Brazier, with chrome plated stainless steel handles, 10 quart, 3 layer construction, 18/8 stainless steel interior, 8 gauge aluminum core, 18-0 exterior, ergonomic nickel-plated steel loop handle secured with stainless steel rivets, induction, gas, electric, & ceramic cooktops, 12" dia, NSF
Vollrath 77760 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|