The Vollrath 74701DW drop-in induction warmer is made to be installed into a counter and uses an induction-ready inset that can hold up to 7 quarts of food. This warmer is run dry, requiring no water to apply even heat to the inset. Three temperature sensors are in contact with the inset to ensure food does not burn and to alert the user with a Stir Indicator LED light when temperatures become uneven.
The induction warmer has easy-to-use, solid-state controls that are also easy to keep clean. The control panel is attached to the unit with a 58-inch cord, allowing the user flexibility in where the panel can be installed. The white LED screen is bright and easy to read. The controls allow the user to use one of the four presets available or to set a specific temperature to meet the needs of the food that they are warming.
- Drop-in induction food warmer
- 7-qt. capacity
- Induction-ready inset and cover included
- No water required thanks to even induction heating
- Inset is in contact with 3 temperature sensors that light up a Stir Indicator LED light when temperatures become uneven and prevent food from burning
- White LED screen is easy to read
- Solid-state controls are easy to operate and clean
- Can control heat with temperature settings or the four soup presets: broth soup, créme soup, chili, or mac and cheese
- 58-in. control cord allows flexibility in where control panel is mounted
- Control panel can be locked to prevent unauthorized or accidental changes
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 250 W, 2.1 A, 6-ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 12 5⁄16 in. H x 117⁄8 in. dia.
- cULus Listed; FCC and NSF Certified
Mirage Induction Warmer, drop-in, dry operation, 7qt., inset with hinged cover, 11-7/8"W x 11-7/8"D x 12-5/16"H, LED push button controls, temperature control in °F or °C, cabinet mount controls with leads (6-1/2"W x 3"D x 2-1/2"H), includes: mounting hardware, 6ft. cord with Nema 5-15P, 250 watt, 2.1 amp, 120v/60/1-ph, cULus, NSF, FCC (cover not NSF)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 74701DW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet