The Vollrath 74701DW drop-in induction warmer is made to be installed into a counter and uses an induction-ready inset that can hold up to 7 quarts of food. This warmer is run dry, requiring no water to apply even heat to the inset. Three temperature sensors are in contact with the inset to ensure food does not burn and to alert the user with a "Stir" indicator LED light when temperatures become uneven.
The Vollrath 74701DW drop-in induction warmer has easy-to-use, solid-state controls that are also easy to keep clean. The control panel is attached to the unit with a 58-inch cord, allowing the user flexibility in where the panel can be installed. The white LED screen is bright and easy to read. The controls allow the user to use one of the four presets available or to set a specific temperature to meet the needs of the food that they are warming.
- Drop-in induction food warmer
- 7-qt. capacity
- Induction-ready inset and cover included
- No water required because heat is directly transferred to the induction-ready inset
- 3 temperature sensors have direct contact with the insert which provides an accurate temperature control
- Inset is in contact with 3 temperature sensors that light up a "Stir" indicator LED light when temperatures become uneven and prevent food from burning
- White LED screen is easy to read
- Solid-state controls are easy to operate and clean
- Can control heat with temperature settings or the four soup presets: broth soup, cr&escute;ème soup, chili, or mac and cheese
- 58-in. control cord allows flexibility in where control panel is mounted
- Control panel can be locked to prevent unauthorized or accidental changes
- Requires the use of included Vollrath induction-ready inset
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 250 W, 2.1 A, 6-ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 117⁄8 in. W x 125⁄16 in. H
- cULus Listed; FCC and NSF Certified
Mirage® Induction Warmer, drop-in, dry operation, 7 quart, inset with hinged cover, (4) soup presets, stir indicator LED, solid state controls with locking function, temperature control in °F or °C, cabinet mount controls with leads, includes: mounting hardware, 6ft. cord with Nema 5-15P, 250 watts, 2.1 amps, 120v/60/1-ph, cULus, NSF, FCC (cover not NSF)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 74701DW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Lid Type||Hinged/Lift Off|
|Number of Insets||1|