The Vollrath 741101DW drop-in induction food warmer is made to be installed into a counter with the included mounting hardware. This model holds an 11-quart induction-ready inset. Due to the induction heat, no water is required to ensure food is evenly heated. Temperature probes help prevent food from burning and also illuminate a Stir Indicator when stirring is needed, helping keep food fresh and at optimal quality for as long as possible.
A 58-inch control panel cord allows you flexibility in deciding where to mount the control panel, and a locking function helps prevent unauthorized changes. The control panel features a highly visible white LED screen that allows you to set the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius or choose one of the three soup presets. This unit comes with an 11-quart induction-ready inset and cover, and both are also sold separately for replacements or to have additional insets on hand.
- Drop-in induction warmer for an 11-qt. inset
- No water required, as the induction coil transfers heat directly to the induction-ready inset
- Three temperature sensors help prevent food from burning to prevent waste
- Temperature sensors detect temperature differences, causing the Stir Indicator to light up when stirring is needed
- Highly visible white LED screen
- 58-in. control cord allows the control panel to be mounted nearby
- Controls include:
- Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature controls
- Three soup presets (créme soups, chili, and mac and cheese)
- Stir indicator
- Locking function to prevent unauthorized setting changes
- Induction-ready inset and cover included
- Mounting hardware included
- 120 V/60 Hz/ 1 ph, 250 W, 2.1 A, 6-ft. cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included
- cULus Listed; FCC and NSF Certified (cover not NSF)
Mirage® Induction Warmer, drop-in, dry operation, 11 quart, inset with hinged cover, (4) soup presets, stir indicator LED, solid state controls with locking function, temperature control in °F or °C, cabinet mount controls with leads, includes: induction ready inset, inset cover, mounting hardware & cord with Nema 5-15P, 250 watts, 2.1 amps, 120v/60/1-ph, cULus, NSF, FCC (cover not NSF)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 741101DW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Lid Type||Hinged/Lift Off|
|Number of Insets||1|