This Vollrath 72050 countertop food warmer is a good choice for event venues and buffet bars and accommodates four third-size pans. Featuring a self-insulating thermoset well, this warmer is designed to provide maximum energy efficiency and a long life. Two 800 watt, dome, cast-in heating elements meet the NSF's specifications for rethermalizing food, so this warmer can be used to bring chilled food back up to serving temperature. Food that has previously been cooked goes from a frozen state to 165 degrees Fahrenheit in 90 minutes with the Vollrath 72050 countertop food warmer.
A capillary tube thermostat provides quick response to temperature changes so food is kept close to its set temperature. The raised drip edge on the thermostat well keeps condensation off your countertops by draining moisture back into the well. The recessed controls on this four-pan countertop food warmer prevents accidental temperature changes.
- Brings cooked food from a frozen state to 165 degrees F in 90 min.
- Temperature stays above 150 degrees F when food is frequently stirred, a cover is on the pan or inset, and water lever is maintained
- Cast-in aluminum heating element uses less energy than traditional elements and reduces the buildup of scale so cleaning is simple
- Heating element has fast heat recovery and is ideal for rethermalization
- Heating element and water directly touch for the most efficient heat transfer
- Fiber-reinforced, self-insulation well prevents the buildup of scale, has maximum energy efficiency, and is simple to keep clean
- Capillary tube thermostat constantly monitors temperature and adjusts when needed
- Moist heat is maintained with the high water capacity
- Moisture is drained back into the well with the dripless lip, keeping water off the countertop and kitchen floor
- Dials are accessible from the front to maintain settings
- Indicator light lets you know if water needs to be refilled
- On/off switch lights up
- Provides 33 percent more capacity than full size warmers
- Holds 4 third size pans up to 6 in. deep
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1600 W, 13.3 A, 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 133⁄4 in. W x 283⁄4 in. D x 93⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Cayenne® 4/3 Rectangular Heat 'N Serve Rethermalizer, countertop, 13-3/4"W x 28-3/4"D x 9-3/4"H, accommodates (4) 1/3 size pans, lighted on/off switch, front access dial temperature setting, self-insulating thermostat well, stainless exterior, 120v/60/1-ph, 13.3 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, 1600 watts (2 x 800 watts), CUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 72050 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet