Food in buffet lines at restaurants and public and private events can be kept warm and delicious with Nemco's 6055A-43 countertop food warmer. With its stainless steel build, this unit gives the ability for establishments to have greater menu flexibility and respond quickly to change. It has an adjustable thermostat from 120 to 212 degrees to assure food temperature safety and protect consumers, and its heating system design can provide even heat distribution to prevent any hot spots.
- Stainless steel build
- Gives ability for better menu flexibility and quick changes
- Adjustable thermostat from 120 to 212 degrees assures food temperature safety
- Heating system design provides even heat distribution preventing hot spots
- Lower surface temperatures and longer life components
- Heavy-duty stainless steel well
- Accepts 12-in. x 20-in. full size pan or fractional sizes
- Cycling indicator pilot light
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 12.5 A, 1,500 W, NEMA 5-15 P, cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 14-5/8 in. W x 30-5/8 in. D x 10-1/2 in. H
- CE and cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Countertop Warmer, accepts a (4) 1/3 size pan or fractional size pans, adjustable thermostat, cycling indicator pilot light, stainless steel construction, 1500 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v/60/1ph, 12.5 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6055A-43 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet