The Nemco 6055A-43 countertop warmer can hold four 1⁄3 size pans, or one full size pan and one 1⁄3 size pan. The aluminum heat-dissipating plate helps prevent hot spots, and the exterior of the warmer remains cool to the touch. Stainless steel construction means this countertop warmer is durable and easy to keep clean. The adjustable thermostat ensures food is always within the food safety temperature guidelines. If you want a warmer that provides excellent heat transfer, even heat distribution, and lower preheat time, the Nemco 6055A-43 countertop warmer is just what you need.
- Countertop warmer can hold 4 food pans, size 1⁄3
- Low, medium, and high temperature settings lets you select a holding temperature between 120 and 212 degrees F
- Able to preheat to 180 degrees F in 14 mins.
- Tubular heating elements and aluminum heat dissipating plate prevent hot spots
- Cycling pilot light lets you know when element is on
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easily cleaned
- Exterior temperature never exceeds 134 degrees F
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 121⁄2 A, cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 145/sup>⁄8 in. W x 305⁄8 in. D x 101⁄2 in. H
- CE and cETLus Listed; NSF Certified
Countertop Warmer, wet operation, accepts a (4) 1/3 size pan or fractional size pans, adjustable thermostat, cycling indicator pilot light, stainless steel construction, 1500 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v/60/1ph, 12.5 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6055A-43 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||One year limited|