Vollrath's 69523 countertop commercial induction range can be beneficial for kitchens and front-of-the-house cooking displays. The unit's case frame is made from stainless steel with a vitro ceramic top that can be easily cleaned. It also has several safety features, including over-heat protection, small-article detection, a pan auto-detection function and an empty-pan shut-off. It also has 100 settings for precise cooking control, setting to either power level or temperature.
- Rugged stainless steel case frame with vitro ceramic top
- Safety features include over-heat protection, small-article detection, pan auto-detection function and empty-pan shut-off
- Long-lasting G4 engine
- 100 settings for precise cooking control
- Up to 180-min. timer for length of cooking time control
- Hot warning displayed for safety when unit is turned off if the top is still hot
- Intended for use only with induction-ready cookware
- Requires unrestricted intake and exhaust air ventilation for proper operation of controls
- Maximum intake temperature must not exceed 110 degrees
- Rubber feet prevent slipping
- Digital display easy to clean with no knobs to collect food particles
- Requires minimum clearance of 4 in. on all sides and 1 in. at the bottom
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 24 A, NEMA 6-30 P, 6-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 26-3/4 in. W x 18-in. D x 5-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Vollrath Professional Series Dual Induction Range, countertop, side-to-side dual hobs, 26-5/8" x 26-3/4" x 5-1/2", (100) setting, stainless steel casing with vitro ceramic top, (1-180) minute timers, digital displays, 208-240v/60/1-ph, 6 ft cord cord with NEMA 6-30P, 2yr warranty parts/service, NSF, cULus, FCC
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 69523 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|