Using three-ply construction made of aluminum and stainless steel, the Vollrath 69207 Tribute® frying pan heats evenly, resists corrosion, and supports high-volume operations. The exterior is magnetic, so it can be used with induction cooking or gas and electric equipment. To provide comfort, the TriVent® handle stays relatively cool to the touch.
- Interior is made of rust-resistant stainless steel, preventing flavor transfer
- Core is made of aluminum for even heating in the bottom and along the side walls
- Magnetic exterior is made of stainless steel to enhance durability
- Plated TriVent handle is comfortable to grip
- Handle is secured with EverTite™ rivets
- Use with induction, electric, and gas equipment
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 13⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
In our comparing cookware materials article, we break down the differences between different materials.
Tribute® Fry Pan, 7", featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, natural finish interior, 3-ply construction, 18/8 stainless steel interior, 3004 10 gauge aluminum core bottom & side walls, 18-0 stainless steel exterior, induc, ready, 4-3/4" bottom diameter, 1-3/4"H, (without cover), NSF, USA
Vollrath 69207 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet