The Vollrath 67948 Wear-Ever® frying pan has curved side walls that enable simple food stirring. It has a non-stick coating over aluminum alloy, adding resistance to wear and abrasions over the warp-resistant materials. The plated TriVent® handle stays cool at temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the handle is secured to the pan by EverTite™ rivets, it supports high-volume use.
- Walls are curved to accommodate stirring
- Lightweight aluminum alloy does not warp at high temperatures
- CeramiGuard® II non-stick coating
- Plated TriVent handle is safe at temperatures to 450 degrees F
- EverTite rivets permanently attach the handle to pan
- Oven and range safe
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. top dia. x 53⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 17⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
More in-depth information on the types of cookware materials is available in the cookware material buyers' guide.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 8" (20 cm), with CeramiGuard® non-stick coating, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 5-3/4" (14cm) bottom diameter, 1-7/8" (4.8 cm) inside height, 10 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67948 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|