Curved side walls in the Vollrath 67947 Wear-Ever® frying pan prevent steam from forming and allow utensils to stir food without knocking it out. Since the pan is made of aluminum, it does not warp at high temperatures. This material conducts heat quickly, and the non-stick coating enables cooking with little butter or oil. The TriVent® handle is safe to use on the oven or stovetop to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Curved side walls simplify stirring and eliminate steam buildup
- Aluminum alloy is lightweight, warp resistant, and a good conductor of heat
- CeramiGuard® II non-stick coating ensures food releases from the pan
- Plated TriVent handle can be used in temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Handle is permanently bonded to the pan by EverTite™ rivets
- Oven and range safe
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 11⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
We break down the differences between materials used in cookware in the material for cookware buyers' guide.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 7" (18 cm), with CeramiGuard® non-stick coating, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 4-3/4" (12cm) bottom diameter, 1-3/4" (4.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67947 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|