The Vollrath 4781240 utility tongs can be used in temperatures as hot as 180 degrees Fahrenheit. With the springless design, bacteria cannot harbor in small crevices. The scalloped edges, paired with concave ends, easily grab product. Since the red handle is plastic coated, it can be used in color coding and stays cool to the touch. Strength and durability are provided by the stainless steel construction.
- Bend, stain, and corrosion resistant since they are made of stainless steel
- Concave ends have scalloped edges for superior grab
- Plastic-coated handle comes in red to use in color-coded applications
- Withstands temperatures as high as 180 degrees F
- Made without springs to eliminate cracks and crevices
- Dishwasher safe
- 12-in. length
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Utility Tongs, one-piece, equipped with all-natural antimicrobial, 12" (30.5 cm), red kool-Touch®, stainless steel, 20 ga., springless design, ergonomic handle, heat resistant to 180° F (82.1 C), dishwasher safe, ideal for HACCP program, NSF, Made in USA, Jacob's Pride® Collection
Vollrath 4781240 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet