The Vollrath 4781222 utility tongs are made from one piece of stainless steel, which has strength to withstand repeated use and is easy to clean. A nylon coating on the concave, scalloped ends will not scratch pots and pans, and it can be heated to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The black plastic handle is easy to grip and withstands temperatures as high as 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- One-piece stainless steel construction is strong and easy to clean
- Black plastic-coated handle stays cool to the touch
- Handle withstands temperatures as high as 180 degrees F
- Bacteria growth is slowed with antimicrobial agent
- Ends have a nylon coating that is ideal for non-stick surfaces since it will not scratch them
- Nylon is heat resistant at temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- 12-in. length
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Utility Tongs, one-piece, equipped with all-natural antimicrobial, 12" long, heavy gauge stainless, with high temperature black nylon ends & black plastic coated handles, nylon ends heat resistant up to 450°F (232°C), plastic handles heat up to 180°F (82°C), dishwasher safe, Made in USA, Jacob's Pride® Collection
Vollrath 4781222 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|