The Vollrath 4780922 utility tongs have nylon ends that grip products firmly without scratching pans. These ends can be used in temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Its body is made of stainless steel, and the handle is black plastic and heat resistant at temperatures as high as 180 degrees Fahrenheit. To resist bacteria growth, an antimicrobial agent is built into the tongs.
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy, repeated use
- Black plastic-coated handle is easy to grip and can be used in temperatures as high as 180 degrees F
- Antimicrobial agent resists bacteria growth
- Nylon ends are heat resistant at temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Ends resist scratching surfaces
- Dishwasher safe
- One-piece construction
- 91⁄2-in. length
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Utility Tongs, one-piece, equipped with all-natural antimicrobial, 9-1/2" long, heavy gauge stainless, with high temperature black nylon ends & black plastic coated handles, nylon ends heat resistant up to 450°F (232°C), plastic handles heat up to 180°F (82°C), dishwasher safe, Made in USA, Jacob's Pride® Collection
Vollrath 4780922 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Utensils|