The Vollrath 47713 potato cutter slices whole potatoes into 3⁄8-inch fries. It's built with a heavy-duty, nickel-plated cast iron frame for superior durability and stability. Each foot features pre-drilled screw holes that allow the equipment to be bolted to a work surface or wall. The stainless steel "V" trough lets potatoes slide through smoothly and keeps the unit easy to clean. A comfortable handle gives users a secure grip, allowing them to use the equipment safely and with confidence.
- Cuts whole potatoes into 3⁄8-in. fries
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant nickel-plated cast iron frame
- Leg bases include screw holes so unit can be permanently bolted down
- Stainless steel "V" trough allows potatoes to be sent through smoothly and is easy to clean
- Ergonomic handle gives users a safe, secure grip
- Overall Dimensions: 21.1 in. W x 20.1 in D x 14 in. H
Potato Cutter, cut size 3/8", heavy nickel-plated ductile cast iron frame & handle with screw holes on base of legs
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 47713 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Fry Cutters & Wedgers|
|Cut Style||Square Cut|
Vollrath 47713 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I bought this because it was advertised: "Made in the USA". I was disappointed to find that it wasn't. It was not worth the trouble sending it..."
"I bought this because it was advertised: "Made in the USA". I was disappointed to find that it wasn't. It was not worth the trouble sending it back."