The Vollrath 47005 piano whip is ideal for blending, whipping, and beating products, especially those with thin and medium thicknesses. A center reinforcement wire keeps the whip from deforming. Its stainless steel construction resists corrosion and is heavy duty for commercial use. The one-piece handle has comfortable purple grips that allow the user to grip and hold the handle properly. This handle resists heat up to 475 degrees Fahrenheit. The Vollrath 47005 piano whip measures 16 inches long.
- Blends, whips, and beats products that have thin and medium textures
- Center reinforcement wire prevents the whip from bending and becoming deformed
- Stainless steel wires resist corrosion and are heavy duty for constant use
- 1-piece handle has purple nubs that provide a comfortable grip
- Nylon handle resists heat up to 475 degrees F
- Handle is fully sealed to prevent product from getting inside
- 16 in. L
- NSF certified
Piano Whip, 16" long, one-piece, purple nylon handle, heat resistant up to 475°F (246°C), textured handle with end knob, 18-8 type 304 stainless wires with center reinforcement wire, NSF, imported, Jacob's Pride Collection
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 47005 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet