No hard wiring is required when installing the Vollrath 3646410 drop-in soup well because it connects to a 120-volt circuit. This modular well is made to be top mounted, and a flat flange with a gasket promises a nice fit against the countertop. With double-wall construction and fiberglass insulation, the well retains heat very well to keep food at safe temperatures for hours. Cleaning is easier since the work surface is flat around the opening of the well. The control panel that comes with the Vollrath 3646410 drop-in soup well is made from stainless steel for durability.
- Designed to hold vegetable insets
- Well fits firmly against the countertop with an included flat flange and gasket
- Top, well, and exterior housing are made from stainless steel for durability
- No hard wiring is required for this top-mount installed well since it plugs into a 120-volt circuit
- Stainless steel drain nipple is welded to the well’s interior for a long life
- Allows for ample water capacity for the most moist heat operation
- Double wall construction and fiberglass insulation ensures the well keeps food at hot safe temperatures
- A molded breaker gasket fits under the drip edge
- Work surface is flat around the opening for easy cleaning
- 3⁄4-in. drain stainless steel fitting welded to pan with ball valve shutoff below exterior housing
- Stainless steel control panel
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 720 W, 6 A, 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 1213⁄16 in. dia. x 1111⁄16 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Soup Well, drop-in, thermostatic control mounted in stainless steel corded control panel, wet operation only, accommodates (1) 11 quart inset, over flange 12-13/16" diameter, cutout 12-1/4" diameter, outside 12-13/16" diameter, well outer 12" diameter, 3/4" drain, 120v/60/1-ph, 720 watts, 6.0 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 3646410 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Number of Insets||1|