The Vollrath 3646210 Modular drop-in soup well is designed for top-mount installation and does not require hard-wiring. A flat flange with a gasket ensures a firm fit against the countertop. To ensure a long life, the stainless steel drain nipple is welded to the interior well. This well was created to hold vegetable insets and allow sufficient water capacity to make sure there is optimal heat distribution. Featuring a 71⁄4-quart capacity, the Vollrath 3646210 Modular drop-in soup well is perfect for keeping your soups hot and ready to serve all day.
- Modular drop-in soup well
- Top-mount installation
- Double wall construction
- High-density glass fiber insulation
- Stainless steel control panel
- Does not require hard-wiring
- Fits firmly against the countertop with a flat flange with a gasket
- Stainless steel drain nipple is welded to the interior well
- Allows sufficient water capacity for maximum heat operation
- 71⁄4-qt. capacity
- Mounting brackets are included
- Thermostatic control
- 3⁄4-in. drain with a shut-off ball valve
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 720 W, 6 A, 6-ft. power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 113⁄16 in. dia. x 1111⁄16 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Soup Well, drop-in, thermostatic control mounted in stainless steel corded control panel, wet operation only, accommodates (1) 7-1/4 quart inset, over flange 10-3/16" diameter, cutout 10-9/16" dia, outside 11-3/16" diameter, well outer 10-5/16" diameter, 3/4" drain, 120v/60/1-ph, 720 watts, 6.0 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 3646210 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Number of Insets||1|