The Vollrath 15202 InstaSlice™ tomato slicer creates 7⁄32-inch slices of product more efficiently than hand slicing. There is a sled edge base design to help resist breakage. The thermoset straight blade is corrosion resistant and does not need adjustments. The blade pops in and out, making it easy to clean and maintain. The pusher fingers will not corrode after being in contact with tomato acid and other product. The Vollrath 15202 InstaSlice tomato slicer has a detachable table stop to keep in place when slicing.
- Provides uniform slices of tomatoes in less time than hand slicing
- Cuts product into 7⁄32-in. slices
- Thermoset, straight blade is resistant to corrosion and never needs adjusting
- Blade pops in and out to make cleanup simple
- Slicing area is large to accommodate product
- Polyurethane food carrier is corrosion resistant
- HardCoat™ pusher head fingers will not corrode from tomato acid and other harsh product
- Sled leg base design helps resist breakage
- Table stop is detachable and keeps the unit in place while being used
- Overall Dimensions: 101⁄2 in. W x 171⁄2 in. D x 103⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
InstaSlice Slicer, 7/32" cut, (11) straight blades
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 15202 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|
|Cut Thickness||7/32 in.|
|For Use With|