The Easy Tomato Slicer™ from Nemco cuts tomatoes into consistent 7/32-inch slices for any number of dishes. The blades of this slicer are built from stainless steel for superior durability and the slide board is polyethylene, which is easy to clean. The unique construction of this slicer has protective guards to keep hands safe while in operation and the simple design is built to be problem free.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- 7/32-in. cut for consistent slices
- Blade assembly is built from stainless steel to be long lasting and is replaceable
- Self-lubricating track material resists misalignment
- Vertical handle for ergonomic use
- Protective guards keep hands safe while in use
- Disassembles for quick and easy cleaning
- Polyethylene slide board
- Rubber feet keep unit from moving while in use
- Overall Dimensions: 15-in. L x 8-in. W x 8-in. H
- NSF listed
Easy Tomato Slicer, 7/32" slice, razor-sharp stainless steel blades, unique self-lubricating track material that resists misalignment problems, vertical handle, protective guards, cleans up quickly and easily, scalloped blade option available
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 55600-7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|
|Cut Thickness (in)||7/32 in.|
|For Use With||Soft Fruits & Vegetables|