The Redco Instacut 15001 from Vollrath is designed to quickly create uniform, 3⁄8-inch dices without smashing or bruising produce to help you serve attractive salads, salsas, and garnishes. This dicer can handle a number of fruits and vegetables, including soft produce like tomatoes and harder ingredients like potatoes. The unit's blade frame is thermoset so it will never need to be adjusted.
This dicer's base is made of durable but lightweight aluminum, while its rods are made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel. A sturdy sled-leg base makes the Redco 15001 resistant to damage and helps keep it stable while it's being used. An NSF certification signifies that this dicer is easy to clean and sanitize.
- Includes 3⁄8-in. dice blade assembly
- Compatible with several easy-to-change blade assemblies to create different side dices, wedges, and slices (each sold separately)
- Ideal for dicing a number of soft and hard types of produce, including tomatoes, onions, apples, and potatoes
- Blade frame is permanently thermoset so it never needs to be adjusted
- Wide, sled-leg base provides stability and durability
- Base is made with durable, lightweight aluminum
- Rods are made of stainless steel
- Blades are designed to provide clean cuts that avoid mashing and bruising product
- Overall Dimensions: 9 in. W x 9 in. D x 18 in. H
- NSF Certified
Redco InstaCut 3.5 Dicer, manual, 3/8" dice, table top, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 15001 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Choppers Dicers|
|Cut Thickness||3/8 in.|
|For Use With|