The Vollrath 0644N Tomato Pro slicer is recommended for quick-service restaurants that need to supply a high volume of tomatoes, but it can also be used to prepare strawberries or mushrooms. A slicer, which is more efficient than cutting vegetables by hand, can increase any restaurant's output. This model uses a push-through slicing mechanism with a positive-stop arm that keeps it sturdy during operation. Constructed from non-corroding polyethylene, it includes straight blades that make cuts measuring 1⁄4-inch thick. The 0644N slicer does not include a safety guard.
- Tomato Pro slicer without a safety guard
- Capable of slicing tomatoes, strawberries, and mushrooms
- Recommended for quick-service restaurants with high-volume demands
- Operated with a push-through slicing mechanism
- Designed with a positive stop arm for sturdy operation
- Constructed with polyethylene base material that does not corrode
- Straight blades make 1⁄4-in. cuts
- Overall Dimensions: 91⁄2 in. W x 183⁄4 in. D x 91⁄2 H
- NSF Certified
Tomato Pro Cutter, 1/4", straight blades
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 0644N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|
|Cut Thickness||1/4 in.|
|For Use With|