With a changeable cartridge instead of individual blades, the Nemco 56600-2 manual tomato slicer makes production safer. The slicer retains blade tension and prevents misalignment that could damage the blades. This tomato slicer offers a vertical handle and protective guards to improve user comfort and safety. The sturdy aluminum construction and stainless steel blade resist corrosion and are easy to clean.
- 1/4-in. blade slice
- Rubber feet and table-stop prevent slicer from slipping
- Slide board is durable polyethylene for easy sanitation
- Blade guards protect hands while in use
- Ergonomic handle for easy operation
- Stainless steel blades are razor sharp for a precise cut
- Easily removed blades allow you to rinse after each use for proper sanitation
- Set slice thickness provides consistent results
- Compact design saves space and is easy to store
- Blade cartridge slides easily into place
- Overall Dimensions: 7-1/2 in. W x 18-5/8 in. D x 9-3/8 in. H
- NSF Certified
Easy Tomato Slicer II, 1/4" compact slice, razor-sharp blades, pretensioned cartridge blade assembly, specially placed guards, polyethylene slide board, ergonomic handle & self-lubrication track, rubber feet & table stop, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 56600-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|
|Cut Thickness||1/4 in.|
|For Use With|