This Pitco 65S NG gas fryer is built with a steel fry tank that has been pressure-blasted to a smooth, easy-to-clean finish and welded together to be long lasting. The fryer's cabinet is built with a stainless steel front, tank, and door, while the sides and front are made of galvanized steel. A nickel-plated tube rack keeps fry baskets at the optimal position inside the fryer oil, while a basket hanger provides a convenient place to rest them as batches drain and cool.
This Pitco Frialator is a tube-fired unit, meaning heat is transferred through tubes that run directly through the oil for quick and efficient heating. That efficiency is bolstered by stainless steel heat baffles that run through the tubes to allow more heat to be transferred to the oil. Not only does that help increase energy efficiency and save on gas consumption, it also helps keep as much excess heat from escaping through the flue, keeping kitchen temperatures comfortable to staff.
- Holds 65 to 80 lbs. of oil
- Can cook up to 120 lbs. of French fries per hour
- 150,000 BTU per hour maximum heat input
- 200 to 400 degree F temperature range
- Deep cool zone prevents sediment from burning and affecting the taste of food
- Stainless steel tank is pressure-blasted for a smooth surface that is easy to clean
- Cabinet front and door are made of stainless steel
- Cabinet sides and back are made of galvanized steel
- Standing pilot ensures fast startup
- Gas flow is automatically shut off when pilot light goes out to prevent dangerous gas buildup
- Equipment shuts off if temperature exceeds 450 degrees F to prevent fires and damage to components
- Front drain measures 11⁄4-in. to allow for fast draining and thorough cleanout
- Includes 2 nickel-plated baskets, nickel-plated tube rack, drain line clean-out rod, and drain extension
- Overall Dimensions: 205/32-in. W x 347/16-in. D x 543/8-in. H
Economy Tube-Fired Gas fryer, 65-80 pound oil capacity, floor model, stainless steel cabinet front, door, and tank, millivolt thermostat maintains temperature between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (204°C), integrated gas control valve, 6" adjustable steel legs, 105,000 BTU/hr, NSF, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Pitco 65S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU per Fryer||150,000|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||80 lb|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|