The Pitco 65C+S fryer has a 65-80 pound fat capacity and provides 150,000 BTU of heating power, which enable it to produce as much as 79.3 pounds of fries per hour. This tube-type fryer is built with a deep cold zone that contains at least 20 percent of the oil. That cold zone captures sediment from breading and other food particles, preventing it from burning and imparting a burnt taste to the fryer oil. Heat baffles are fitted to the fryer's heat exchanger tubes to promote heating efficiency and quick recovery. Thermostatic controls maintain the set temperature, which is adjustable between 200 and 400 degrees F.
This Pitco 65C+S economy fryer is built with a rugged, welded tank with a smooth, peened finished to make it damage-resistant and easy to keep clean. The front and door of the fryer cabinet is made with stainless steel, while its sides and back are made of galvanized steel. The fry tank is also made of stainless steel, giving it a superior corrosion-resistant finish and facilitating a quick cleanout. The front-located 11⁄4-inch oil drain makes quick work of emptying the fry tank, while the included cleanout rod makes it easy to remove stubborn sediment. An included drain extension makes it safe and easy to direct draining oil into the filter system or container of your choice.
The Pitco 65C+S is built with a number of safety features. A high-limit switch cuts off the fryer's heat if unsafe temperatures are detected, preventing fires and heat damage to internal components. Should the fryer's pilot light go out, a safety valve will shut off gas flow to the main burners to prevent harmful gas buildup in the kitchen. An included flue deflector mounted to the rear of the equipment helps guide heat towards your hood range to maintain comfortable ambient temperatures in the kitchen.
- 65-80 lb. fat capacity
- Output capacity of 79.3 pounds of fries per hour
- Fry tank is welded and finished with a smooth, peened texture for cleanability
- Heat exchanger tubes are equipped with stainless steel baffles for efficient heating
- Standing pilot light provides quick startup
- Cabinet is built with a stainless steel front and door with galvanized sides and back
- 11⁄4-in. NPT drain located at the front of the fryer facilitates quick oil removal
- Integrated flue deflector directs heat towards your hood vent to help maintain comfortable kitchen temperatures
- Fryers deep cool contains a minimum of 20 percent of the total oil capacity and captures sediment to prevent it from burning and affecting the taste of the oil
- 2 oblong, nickel-plated mesh baskets included
- Includes drain extension and drain cleanout rod for easily cleaning out the frypot
- Basket hanger is removable for deep cleaning the fryer
- 6-in. adjustable legs allow fryer to be installed level on uneven floors
- 150,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄8 in. W x 309⁄32 in. D x 479⁄32 in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Listed, and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Accurate Thermostatic Controls
- Thermostat maintains temperatures, adjustable between 200-400 degrees F
- Gas control valve incorporates manual and automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator, and automatic main valve
- Gas control valve shuts off gas to main burner if pilot isn't established to prevent gas leaks
- Temperature limit switch monitors oil temperatures and shuts equipment off if they exceed safe levels, preventing fires and damage to equipment
Fryer, natural gas, floor model, 65-80 lb. fat capacity, millivolt control, stainless steel tank, door & front, 150,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Pitco 65C+S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||150,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||80 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|