With an oil capacity of 65 to 80 pounds and a frying area that measures 18 inches by 18 inches, the Pitco 65C+S can meet your high-volume frying needs. A tube rack provides operators with a consistent frying surface on which to place the included twin fry baskets and allows crumbs and debris from heavily-breaded foods to sink to the cool zone, where they won't burn or damage the taste of your oil. The temperature range of this gas fryer is 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and the selected temperature is accurately maintained by the millivolt controls to provide the best fry possible.
The Pitco 65C+S gas fryer comes equipped with a 3⁄4-inch NPT connection, located on the rear of the unit, that allows it to be used with propane gas. Heat exchanger tubes are mounted with alloy stainless steel heat baffles, designed to be long-lasting and stand up to high temperatures, to provide efficient combustion and heat. The standing pilot light ensures the unit is able to provide a flame whenever you need it, but the gas control valve immediately halts the gas from flowing if the pilot flame goes out. Thanks to the high-temperature limit, the gas will also be shut off automatically if the fryer exceeds temperatures of 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This commercial fryer offers separate manual gas shutoffs to allow for front servicing and an integrated flue deflector that directs heat to the hood vent to help keep the kitchen at a comfortable temperature.
The stainless steel tank on this Pitco gas fryer has been welded and given a super-smooth finish, which facilitates cleaning. A 11⁄4-inch front-located drain valve, accessible through the cabinet door, ensures the fryer is quickly drained of oil; the included drain extension will help operators guide the used oil into an appropriate container and the clean-out rod makes it easy to rid the tank of any sediment.
- Floor model gas fryer
- Oil capacity of 65-80 lbs.
- 150,000 BTU per hour gas input
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear connection for use with propane gas
- Standing pilot provides a flame when needed
- Temperature range of 200-400 degrees F
- Millivolt controls maintain the selected temperature
- Gas flow shuts off if pilot goes out or temperature exceeds 450 degrees F
- Heat baffles and tubes provide efficient heat and combustion
- Integrated flue deflector directs heat to hood vent
- Manual gas shut-off located separately for servicing
- Basket hanger is removable without tools
- Tube rack provides a level frying area
- Cool zone collects crumbs and debris to prevent them from burning
- Tank is drained quickly with 11⁄4-in. valve
- Tank is constructed from stainless steel and given a super-smooth finish to make cleaning easier
- Cabinet is constructed with a stainless steel front and door, galvanized steel sides and back
- Comes standard with twin fry baskets, clean-out rod, and drain extension
- Includes 6-in. adjustable legs for level installation and access to floor beneath fryer for cleaning
- Requires 30-in. front clearance and 6-in. of clearance from floor and combustible material
- Overall Dimensions: 205⁄32 in. W x 347⁄16 in. D x 4713⁄32 in. H
- CSA Listed and NSF Certified
Fryer, LP gas, floor model, 65-80 lb. fat capacity, millivolt control, stainless steel tank, door & front, 150,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Pitco 65C+S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||150,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|