The Pitco 45C+S LP has the capacity to hold between 42 and 50 pounds of oil and can cook up to 66 pounds of fries per hour, making it an ideal gas fryer for foodservice operations that require a high-volume production of fried foods. The deep cool zone, which contains at least 20 percent of the tank's total oil, will catch crumbs and sediment to prevent burning, preserving the taste of your oil and providing a better final product.
This Pitco gas fryer is equipped with an atmospheric burner system that uses four stainless steel tubes and alloy stainless steel baffles to efficiently produce heat and combustion, providing cooking temperatures between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit. To protect the unit from damage, the upper limit switch will automatically shut off the gas flow if the fryer begins to exceed safe temperatures. Although a standing pilot light provides an on-demand flame, the gas flow will also cut off if the flame goes out.
The Pitco 45C+S LP fryer comes standard with a stainless steel tank, which has been given an easy-to-clean super-smooth finish, and a cabinet constructed with a stainless steel front and door and a galvanized steel back and sides. This commercial fryer also includes a drain extension, which, along with the 11⁄4-inch NPT front-located drain valve, helps operators empty the tank's oil into the desired container, as well as a clean-out rod for removing sediment and crumbs. Two nickel-plated twin fry baskets and a removable basket hanger make it easy to start frying anything on your menu.
- Tube-fired gas fryer compatible with propane
- Ideal for high-volume production
- Capable of holding 42-50 lbs. of oil
- Can cook up to 66 lbs. of fries per hour
- Deep cool zone contains at least 20 percent of total oil
- Thermostat maintains selected temperature between 200-400 degrees F
- Heat baffles mounted in heat exchanger tubes provide efficient operation
- Flame is produced on-demand with a standing pilot
- Gas is automatically shut off if pilot flame goes out
- Upper limit shuts gas off if fryer exceeds safe temperatures
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄8 in. W x 309⁄32 in. D x 479⁄32 in. H
- CE and CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Standard Construction and Accessories
- Welded stainless steel tank with a smooth finish
- Stainless steel cabinet front and door
- Galvanized steel cabinet back and sides
- Tube rack and two nickel-plated twin-sized fry baskets
- 11⁄4-in. NPT drain on front
- Drain extension helps empty oil into the appropriate container
- Clean out rod helps remove sediment
- Basket hanger is removable to make cleaning easier
- 6-in. adjustable legs provide floor clearance and level installation
Fryer, LP gas, floor model, 42-50 lb. fat capacity, millivolt control, stainless steel tank, door & front, 122,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Pitco 45C+S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||122,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|