The Pitco 45C+S gas fryer holds 42 to 50 pounds of oil and can cook 66.2 pounds of fries per hour, ideal for foodservice operations that require a high-volume production of fried foods. Made of stainless steel, the tank is durable and is welded with a smooth, peened finish that simplifies cleaning. The deep cold zone—which contains at least 20 percent of the tank's total oil—will catch crumbs and sediment to prevent burning, preserving the taste of the oil.
This fryer is equipped with an atmospheric burner system that uses four stainless steel tubes and alloy stainless steel baffles to efficiently heat the oil, providing cooking temperatures between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit. To protect the unit from damage, the upper limit switch will automatically shut off the gas flow if the fryer exceeds safe temperatures. A standing pilot light provides an on-demand flame, and gas flow will also cut off if the flame goes out.
Durable and resistant to rusting, the Pitco 45C+S fryer has a stainless steel front and door and a galvanized steel back and sides. A 11⁄4-inch NPT front-located drain valve helps operators empty the tank's oil, and a drain extension is included to move oil into a desired container or filtering system. To remove sediment and crumbs from the drain, a clean-out rod is included.
- 42- to 50-lb. oil capacity
- Can cook 66.2 lbs. of fries per hour
- Deep cold zone contains at least 20 percent of total oil, separating sediment from the hot oil to prevent it from carbonizing and ruining the oil
- Temperature range: 200-400 degrees F
- Heat baffles mounted in heat exchanger tubes efficiently heat the oil
- Flame is produced on demand with a standing pilot
- Gas is automatically shut off if pilot flame goes out
- Upper limit shuts gas off if fryer exceeds safe temperatures
- Welded stainless steel tank with a smooth finish
- Stainless steel cabinet front and door
- Galvanized steel cabinet back and sides
- Tube rack and two nickel-plated twin-sized fry baskets
- 11⁄4-in. NPT drain on front
- Drain extension helps empty oil into the appropriate container
- Clean-out rod removes sediment from the drain
- 6-in. adjustable legs
- 122,000 BTU
- CE approved; CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Frying area: 14 in. L x 14 in. W
- Overall: 151⁄8 in. W x 309⁄32 in. D x 479⁄32 in. H
- Heated by LP gas
Interested in learning more about commercial fryers? We break down fryer operation and features in this article on commercial fryers.
Fryer, LP gas, floor model, 42-50 lb. oil capacity, millivolt control, stainless steel tank, door & front, 122,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Pitco 45C+S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||122,000|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lb)||50|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Oil Capacity (lb) Range||50 - 59|