The Pitco 45C+S NG floor model fryer is equipped with a rear-located, 3⁄4-inch NPT valve for use with natural gas. This tube-fired fryer includes alloy stainless steel heat baffles and four heat exchanger tubes that provide efficient heat and combustion, as well as a comprehensive gas control valve. The standing pilot light will provide you with a flame whenever it is needed, but the gas flow will be automatically shut off if the flame goes out. The high limit safety feature will also turn the gas flow off if the fryer begins to exceed safe temperatures.
To make sure you can meet customer demands for high-volume production, the Pitco 45C+S NG gas fryer can maintain any selected temperature in its range of 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. This model can hold between 42 and 50 pounds of oil, and a deep cool zone holds at least 20 percent of that amount, catching sediment and crumbs to prevent them from burning. The frying area measures 14 inches by 14 inches. Twin fry baskets, a tube rack, and a removable basket hanger are included, providing you with everything you need to use the fryer.
This commercial fryer comes standard with a stainless steel tank, which is welded and given a super-smooth finish, and a cabinet constructed with a stainless steel front and door and a galvanized steel back and sides. A front-located, 11⁄4-inch NPT drain, drain extensions, and clean-out rod will help you quickly and thoroughly rid the tank of oil and sediment. It also includes six-inch legs to provide a level installation and raise the fryer away from the floor.
- Commercial gas fryer for use with natural gas
- Capacity for 42-50 lbs. of oil
- Cooks up to 66 lbs. of fries per hour
- Thermostat maintains the selected temperature
- Full temperature range from 200 to 400 degrees F
- Deep cool zone catches sediment to prevent it from burning
- Standing pilot provides a flame on demand; gas shuts off if flame goes out
- Uses an atmospheric burner system with four stainless steel tubes
- Heat exchanger tubes include alloy stainless steel heat baffles
- Gas is shut off automatically if temperature exceeds the safety limit
- Integrated gas control valve provides comprehensive operation
- Built-in flue deflector directs heat to a hood vent
- Frying area measures 14 in. W x 4 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄8 in. W x 309⁄32 in. D x 479⁄32 in. H
- CE and CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Standard Construction and Accessories
- Cabinet: stainless steel front and door, galvanized sides and back
- Tank: welded stainless steel with an extra-smooth finish
- Gas supply: 3⁄4-in. NPT valve, rear-located
- Drain: 11⁄4-in. NPT valve, front-located
- Twin nickel-plated fry baskets and a nickel-plated tube rack
- Removable basket hanger, drain extension, and clean-out rod
- 6-in. adjustable legs provide floor clearance and level installation
Fryer, natural gas, floor model, 42-50 lb. fat capacity, millivolt control, stainless steel tank, door & front, 122,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Pitco 45C+S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||122,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|