This Pitco Frialator tube-fired gas fryer is compatible with propane gas and can provide your foodservice operation with a medium-to-high-volume output of fried foods. Able to hold between 40 and 45 pounds of oil, the Pitco 40S LP can cook up to 72 pounds of fries per hour. The deep cool zone contains at least 20 percent of the tank's total oil and prevents sediment from burning, which makes this fryer perfect for heavily-breaded items like mozzarella sticks and chicken tenders. This can help extend the life and quality of your oil.
This commercial fryer can maintain any selected temperature between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and has a high temperature limit that shuts off the gas if the unit exceeds 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Although the standing pilot light provides an on-demand flame, the gas flow will also shut off if the flame goes out. The built-in heat deflector directs the heat to the hood vent to help maintain a comfortable temperature in the surrounding kitchen.
The Pitco 40S LP comes standard with everything you need to begin using and maintaining your fryer, including two nickel-plated fry baskets and a tube rack, a 11⁄4-inch front-located drain valve and drain extension, and a clean-out rod.
- Tube-fired gas fryer compatible with propane
- 105,000 BTU per hour
- 40- to 45-lb. oil capacity
- Can cook up to 72 lbs. of fries per hour
- Deep cool zone prevents sediment from burning
- Pressure-blasted tank surface is smooth for easy cleaning
- Front, door, and tank are made of stainless steel
- Standing pilot light makes startup simple
- 200 to 400 degree F temperature range
- Built-in heat deflector provides maximum heat efficiency
- Gas flow shuts off if the pilot light goes out
- Temperature limit halts gas flow if temperature exceeds 450 degrees F
- Front 11⁄4-in. drain
- 6-inch legs are adjustable so equipment will sit level
- Gas control valve works as a manual and pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator, and automatic main valve
- Includes 2 nickel-plated wire mesh baskets, nickel-plated tube rack, drain line clean-out rod, and drain extension
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄8 in. W x 309⁄32 in. D x 479⁄32 in. H
- CSA Listed and NSF Certified
Economy Tube-Fired Gas fryer, 40-45 pound oil capacity, floor model, stainless steel cabinet front, door, and tank, millivolt thermostat maintains temperature between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (204°C), integrated gas control valve, 6" adjustable steel legs, 105,000 BTU/hr, NSF, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Pitco 40S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU per Fryer||105,000|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||45 lb|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|