The Groen AH/1E-40 steam-jacketed kettle has a 40-gallon capacity and is stationary and floor mounted. Its one-piece stainless steel construction supports quick cleaning while adding strength for high-volume applications. Users can keep the cover open or closed with the counterbalanced actuator, and fiber insulation with an outer sheathing holds heat in the unit while keeping the exterior cool to the touch. A self-contained steam system enables the kettle to reach temperatures between 150 to 270 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Groen AH/1E-40 steam-jacketed kettle has several controls, such as a pressure and water site gauge, a low-water cut-off valve, a pressure safety valve, a heat indicator light, and a low water indicator light. All of the controls are built into a stainless steel enclosure mounted on the front of the kettle. Once the desired operating temperature is reached, the kettle shuts off until the temperature drops. No remote steam source is required.
- 40-gal. capacity
- 1-piece stainless steel construction aids in cleaning and provides strength
- Stainless steel steam jacket
- Counterbalanced actuator keeps the cover in an open or closed position
- 2-in. sanitary draw-off valve drains grease and liquids from product for disposal
- Valve has a durable insulated handle and a rubber compression sealing disk and can be taken apart without tools
- Perforated, 1⁄4-in. stainless steel strainer attached to the drain outlet prevents clogging
- Fiber insulation and outer jacket keep heat in so the exterior stays cool
- Temperature range: 150-270 degrees F
- No remote steam source required
- Charged with a rust and water inhibitor to prolong service life and reduce maintenance needs
- 3 adjustable leveling legs
- Faucet mounting brackets included
- Requires a 1⁄2-in. NPT gas connection
- 100,000 BTU
- 2 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 431⁄4 in. W x 561⁄4 in. D x 41 in. H (743⁄4 in. H)
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Regulating thermostat automatically turns the unit on and off based on temperature
- Water sight gauge
- Low-water cut-off valve shuts off gas to the burners if the water level is incorrect
- Pressure gauge
- Pressure limit control switch shuts down the burners if the jacket pressure is low
- Pressure relief safety valve releases steam if the jacket pressure exceeds 30 PSI
- Power on, heat, and low-water indicator lights
- Contained in a front-mounted stainless steel enclosure
Our braising pans and steam kettles buying guide has in-depth information on these units.
Kettle, natural gas, 40-gallon capacity, 2/3 jacket, 316 stainless steel liner, stainless steel insulated body, 2" TDO, 1/4" perforated strainer, hinged dome cover, faucet bracket, bullet feet, 30 PSI, 100,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Groen AH/1E-40 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|