The Summit FF7BSSTB undercounter refrigerator is a counter-height unit that is designed to be installed in a freestanding configuration. The cabinet's exterior is finished in black, and the door is stainless steel with a brushed stainless steel towel-bar style vertical handle. The liner of the door is flat and without shelves, allowing the cabinet to fit larger trays.
The three glass shelves included with this unit are adjustable and removable, allowing the user to set up the inside of the refrigerator as needed. The removable shelves and seamless interior liner make the refrigerator easy to keep clean, and the automatic defrost reduce the maintenance needed. The dial thermostat allows the user to set the desired temperature, and the interior light is controlled by a rocker switch.
- ENERGY STAR Certified undercounter refrigerator
- Counter-height and meant for freestanding use
- Reduced maintenance required due to automatic defrost
- Exterior is black with a durable stainless steel door
- Vertical towel-bar-style door handle in brushed stainless steel
- 5.5-cu.-ft. interior capacity
- Includes 3 glass shelves that are adjustable to meet your storage needs
- Interior liner is seamless for easy cleaning
- Rocker switch allows you to turn on interior light when needed
- No shelves in the door allows you to fit larger trays inside
- Thermostat is easily adjustable with a dial control
- Uses R134a refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Interior Dimensions: 20 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 27.75 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- UL and ETL-Sanitation Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Undercounter Refrigerator, single-section, freestanding, 5.5 cu. ft. capacity, door with flat liner, adjustable glass shelves & thermostat, auto defrost, interior light & liner, black cabinet finish, wrapped stainless steel door, 115v/60/1, cord, UL, ENERGY STAR® (Commercial) NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FF7BSSTB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|