The FF7BSSHHADA undercounter refrigerator is ENERGY STAR certified, with a dial thermostat that allows you to easily set the temperature. An interior light is controlled by a rocker switch. This model is ADA-compliant and can fit under countertops or be installed freestanding due to its exterior being finished in black. The door of this refrigerator and the horizontal handle is made of stainless steel, which is durable and easy to clean.
This refrigerator's liner is seamless, making it easy to keep clean. The door's liner is flat, allowing you to fit large trays inside the cabinet, and the three glass shelves are adjustable for customizing the setup and removable for cleaning. The door is field-reversible to make it easy to set up the refrigerator to fit the workflow of your commercial kitchen.
- ADA-compliant undercounter refrigerator
- Stainless steel door for durability
- Black cabinet is fully finished for freestanding or undercounter installation
- Horizontal stainless steel handle
- Interior liner is seamless for easy cleaning
- Door liner is flat to allow the cabinet to hold trays as large as 19.5 in. W by 15.5 in. D
- Interior light is controlled by a rocker switch
- Door is field-reversible for versatility
- 5.5-cubic-foot capacity
- 3 adjustable glass shelves for customized interior
- Automatic defrost results in reduced user maintenance
- Dial thermostat allows user to easily set the desired temperature
- Uses R134a refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Interior Dimensions: 21 in. W x 17.75 in. D x 26.25 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 32.25 in. H
- UL and ETL-Sanitation Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Undercounter Refrigerator, freestanding use only, single-section, 5.5 cu.ft. capacity, reversible door with flat liner, adjustable glass shelves & thermostat, auto defrost, black cabinet finish, stainless steel wrapped door, pro stainless steel horizontal handle, ADA compliant, 115v/60/1, UL, ETL-S, ENERGY STAR® (Commercial) NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FF7BSSHHADA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Specialty Options||Reversible Door|