The Summit FF7BSSHH undercounter refrigerator is made for general purpose use in hotels, hospitals, apartment buildings, offices, and other commercial establishments. The door is wrapped in stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. Opening the door is simple with the horizontal handle across the top.
The rest of the cabinet is black, able to blend into any theme. Three glass shelves hold products and are adjustable as needed to accommodate your products efficiently. The interior liner is one piece, eliminating corners to make cleaning easier. The Summit FF7BSSHH undercounter refrigerator has a rocker switch that lets you turn the interior light on and off as needed.
- Made for general purpose use in commercial establishments
- Automatic defrost system ensures the unit runs properly
- Stainless steel-wrapped door is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Horizontal handle on the top makes opening the door easier
- Black cabinet fits into virtually any theme
- 3 glass shelves in the cabinet are adjustable
- One piece interior liner is easy to clean without corners
- Rocker switch allows you to turn the interior light on and off as needed
- Evaporator is hidden, creating a cold wall design that helps keep products cold
- Dial thermostat makes changing the temperature simple
- R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- cULus, UL, and ETL-Sanitation listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, single-section, freestanding, 5.5 cu. ft. capacity, reversible door with flat liner, adjustable glass shelves & thermostat, pro-style horizontal handle, auto defrost, interior light & liner, black cabinet finish, wrapped stainless steel door, 115v/60/1, UL, ENERGY STAR® (Commercial) NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FF7BSSHH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|
|Specialty Options||Reversible Door|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|