The Summit FF642D undercounter refrigerator is compact and front breathing, meaning it can be installed in small, tight places. With its flexible design, the unit can be used freestanding or built into existing counters. its stainless steel construction is durable and provides a clean appearance. Products sit in two sliding drawers that are refrigerated between 36 and 43 degrees Fahrenheit.
The digital controls are easy to read, and the temperature readout can be set on Celsius or Fahrenheit. An alarm will go off if the drawers are opened for a minute or the temperatures exceed or drop below the set range. The Summit FF642D undercounter refrigerator is perfect for offices, break rooms, and more.
- 2 drawers slide out and are refrigerated
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion
- Can be used freestanding or built in
- Digital controls are easy to use
- Front-breathing design and compact size allows for the unit to fit in small spaces
- External readout of temperatures can be set on Celsius or Fahrenheit
- 36-43 degrees F temperature range
- Alarm will sound if drawers are not shut
- If temperatures go above or below the set range an alarm will sound
- LED lighting provides more visibility in the cabinet
- R-600A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 0.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 23.63 in. D x 34 in. H
- cETLus, ETL, and ETL-Sanitation listed
All-Refrigerator, 24"W, two drawers, automatic defrost, built-in or freestanding, 3.4 cu.ft., digital thermostat, LED lighting, stainless steel exterior and interior, stainless steel handles, sliding chrome basket, adjustable drawer dividers (2), sealed back, temperature and open drawer alarm, temperature memory function, Sabbath mode, 115/60/1, .8 amps, ETL, ETL-C, ETL-S
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FF642D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|