Since it is made of strong stainless steel, the Advance Tabco WB-5G-NAT-X steam table resists scratches and dents. It has five well openings that accept 12-inch-by-20-inch food pans. To help prepare meals, an 8-inch thermoplastic cutting board is featured along the length of the unit, while legs are held in place with stainless steel gussets. Each leg has a 1-inch bullet foot to stabilize the table, and the Advance Tabco WB-5G-NAT-X wet bath food table has an undershelf that is secured with die-cast leg clamps. It uses steam to keep prepared foods hot.
- 67-cu.-ft. interior space
- Durable stainless steel construction resists scratches
- Keeps prepared foods hot with steam
- 8-in. thermoplastic, removable cutting board
- 5 well openings hold 12-in. L x 20-in. W x 73⁄4-in. D food pans
- Stainless steel gussets hold legs
- (4) 1-in. bullet feet reduce floor scuffs
- Die-cast leg clamps attach the 8-in. undershelf to the table
- Adjustable shelf adds storage
- Pilot indicator openings
- 1 control knob with 3 settings
- 25,000 BTU
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 773⁄4 in. L x 305⁄8 in. W x 343⁄8 in. H
- Natural gas powered
- 4-in. WC pressure required
- 1⁄2-in. female NPT connection to regulator
Take a look at our steam tables article to find out which unit is right for you.
Water Bath Hot Food Table, natural gas, 77-3/4"W x 30-5/8"D x 34-3/8"H, (5) 12" x 20" well openings (accommodates pan inserts up to 7-3/4" deep), stainless steel top, 8"D x 3/8" thick poly cutting board with stainless plate shelf below, single control knob with (3) settings, pilot indicator, galvanized open base with undershelf, 25,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco WB-5G-NAT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|