With its stainless steel construction, the Advance Tabco WB-2G-NAT-X hot food table resists scratches and dents. It uses steam to keep prepared foods hot and ready to serve, while two well openings each hold a 12-inch-by-20-inch food pan. Its legs are secured with stainless steel gussets, and, to add stability, 1-inch bullet feet are at the end of each leg. An 8-inch undershelf can hold product and equipment, while die-cast leg clamps hold the shelf in place and enable users to adjust the shelf. The Advance Tabco WB-2G-NAT-X steam table has a single control knob with three settings and has an 8-inch removable cutting board made of white thermoplastic.
- 28-cu.-ft. interior space
- Scratch-resistant stainless steel construction
- Uses steam to maintain temperature of prepared foods
- 8-in. removable, thermoplastic cutting board
- 1 control knob has 3 settings
- Pilot indicator openings
- 2 well openings each hold (1) 12-in. L x 20-in. W x 73⁄4-in. D food pans
- Legs are secured with Stainless steel gussets secure legs
- (4) 1-in. bullet feet provide stability
- 8-in. undershelf offers storage
- Die-cast leg clamp secures shelf
- 15,000 BTU
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 3113⁄16 in. L x 305⁄8 in. W x 343⁄8 in. H
- Natural gas powered
- 1⁄2-in. female NPT connection to regulator
- 4-in. WC pressure required
Visit our guide to steam tables to learn more about these units.
Water Bath Hot Food Table, natural gas, 31-13/16"W x 30-5/8"D x 34-3/8"H, (2) 12" x 20" well openings (accommodates pan inserts up to 7-3/4" deep), stainless steel top, 8"D x 3/8" thick poly cutting board with stainless plate shelf below, single control knob with (3) settings, pilot indicator, galvanized open base with undershelf, 15,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco WB-2G-NAT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|