The Advance Tabco HF-4E-120-X hot food table has four compartments with fiberglass insulation between each to help retain heat. The top and body of the unit are made of stainless steel, while the legs, feet, and undershelf are made of galvanized steel. The bullet feet are adjustable to accommodate uneven flooring, and the undershelf is adjustable so various sizes of equipment can be stored on it.
The white, thermoplastic cutting board runs the length of the unit so food can easily be prepped on it. Although this unit is designed to be used for dry operations, you can create a hot water bath by purchasing the aluminum spillage pan or the stainless spillage pan. The Advance Tabco HF-4E-120-X hot food table is meant to keep cooking food at hot temperatures and is not to be used to heat or cook frozen and refrigerated food.
- 4 well compartments have fiberglass insulation between each section
- Durable, corrosion-resistant top and body are made of stainless steel
- Legs, feet, and undershelf are made of galvanized for heavy duty use
- Meant to be used for dry operation but is able to accommodate a hot water bath with either the aluminum spillage pan or the stainless spillage pan
- Stainless steel, 8-in. support shelf is durable and holds the cutting board
- 3⁄8-in.-thick, white, thermoplastic cutting board easily removes for cleaning
- Uneven floors are no problem thanks to the adjustable bullet feet
- Indicator lights are used with the infinite control knobs
- Note: Not designed to cook or heat frozen or refrigerated foods. Food should already be cooked and heated, then placed in the unit to maintain hot temperatures
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16.67 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA L5-30 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 627⁄16 in. W x 225⁄8 in. D x 343⁄8 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Triumph Hot Food Table, electric, 62.375" long, (4) 12" x 20" hot food wells with infinite controls, stainless steel top, 8" x 1" thick poly cutting board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, 6' cord & plug, 2000w, 120V/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco HF4E120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet