The Advance Tabco HF-2G-LP-X hot food table has two well openings for holding food, with fiberglass between each compartment. This unit is designed to hold food that is already hot and keep it at serving temperature. Each burner produces about 3,500 BTUs, and pilot indicator openings are included. This table uses propane gas to heat the wells. Control knobs come with three settings.
The stainless steel construction of the table makes it durable and resistant to corrosion. An 8-inch stainless steel support shelf holds the white thermoplastic cutting board where food can be prepped and added in the wells. The undershelf and legs are constructed from galvanized steel for heavy duty use. This shelf is adjustable to store products or other equipment. The Advance Tabco HF-2G-LP-X hot food table has adjustable bullet feet for level installation on uneven flooring.
- 2 well openings
- 3,500 BTUs per burner
- Control knobs with 3 settings
- Pilot indicator openings
- Compartments have fiberglass between them
- Stainless steel 8-in. support shelf holds the cutting board
- 3⁄8-in.-thick, white thermoplastic cutting board
- Stainless steel body and top are durable and resistant to corrosion
- Galvanized steel undershelf and legs are heavy duty
- Bullet feet are adjustable for uneven flooring
- Maintains temperature of pre-cooked food
- Designed for dry operation but can use a spillage pan with 1-2 in. of water to keep food moist
- Uses propane gas to heat
- Note: Not designed to cook or heat frozen or refrigerated food, only to maintain the temperature of hot food
- Overall Dimensions: 311⁄16 in. W x 225⁄8 in. D x 343⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Triumph Hot Food Table, 34" H, 31.812" long, (2) 12" x 20" hot food wells with 3-setting controls knobs, pilot indicator opening, stainless steel top, 8" x 1" thick poly cutting board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, 7,000 BTU, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco HF-2G-LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet