Ice-O-Matic's MFI1506A flake ice machine produces up to 1,450 pounds of ice per day at 70 degree Fahrenheit ambient air and 50 degree Fahrenheit water. Air enters the machine through the front and exits through the back, allowing it to be installed with no side clearance. This feature, along with a narrow 21-inch profile, makes it a good solution for space-limited establishments. It's built with heavy-duty components, including a stainless steel auger and evaporator and industrial-grade bearings.
- Low-profile 21-in. width front air intake and rear exhaust allows installation with no side clearance
- Creates up to 1,450-lb. flake ice per 24-hr. with 70 degree F air and 50 degree F water
- Creates up to 1,050-lb. flake ice per 24-hr. with 90 degree F air and 70 degree F water
- SystemSafe feature monitors gearbox load and shuts system off if an unsafe load is detected, preventing costly damage to components
- Water sensor prevents low- and no-water failures; is not affected by high-mineral water
- Stainless steel evaporator and auger for a long life
- Built with industrial-grade roller bearings and heavy-duty gearbox for the ultimate durability
- Compatible with IFQ2 manifold water filter system with 2 IOMQ cartridges (sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 21-in. W x 24-in. D x 27-in. H
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1-ph
Ice Maker, flake-style, air-cooled, approximately 1450 lb/658 kg production/24 hours, stainless steel finish, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 15.8 amps, cULus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic MFI1506A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet