The Ice-O-Matic MFI0500W flake ice maker can produce up to 541 pounds of ice every 24 hours. Flake ice is a suitable choice for restaurants that need to transport or present food and for applications in a healthcare setting. Although it can work with a range of ambient air and water temperatures, this model’s maximum production estimate is based on a 70 degree F ambient air temperature and a 50 degree F water temperature. This water-cooled, self-contained ice machine head can be paired with either a storage bin or a dispenser for flexible installation into your layout.
To provide you with a reliable ice machine, the Ice-O-Matic MFI0500W ice maker includes standard features that ensure performance. A water sensor eliminates failures caused by low or no water conditions, while the SystemSafe load monitoring system monitors the gearbox’s workload to prevent damage to the unit. Durable construction includes a stainless steel evaporator and auger and roller bearings located away from ice-making zones to make them last longer.
- Flake ice machine head
- Flake ice can be used for food presentation and transportation
- Flake ice can also meet the needs of healthcare operations
- Maximum 24-hr. production capacity for 541 lbs. of ice
- Water-cooled model uses a self-contained condenser
- Durable roller bearings are located outside of ice-making zones
- Workload on the heavy-duty gearbox is monitored by SystemSafe to prevent damage to unit
- Reliable auger and evaporator are constructed from stainless steel
- Low- or no-water conditions are prevented by a water sensor
- Production estimate is based on a water temperature of 50 degrees F and an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees F. However, the unit can be used with water temperatures ranging from 40 to 100 degrees F and in an ambient air temperature of 50 to 100 degrees F.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 14.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Ice Maker, flake-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 541 lb/245 kg production/24 hours, stainless steel finish, 115v/60/1, 14.4 amps, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic MFI0500W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||541 lbs|
|Also Known As||MFI0500A, MFI0500W|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|