The Ice-O-Matic IFQ2 is a water filter manifold made for use with two cartridges to provide filtration for high-production ice machines. This cartridge assembly is intended for use with models that make up to 2,400 pounds of ice each day. The filter has a 3.0-GPM maximum flow rate and a maximum water pressure of 125 PSI.
This filter assembly can help you provide your customers with clean, odorless ice. The activated carbon removes foul tastes and odors, and the scale inhibitor prevents limescale buildup in your ice maker, prolonging its life. These filter cartridges can filter out dirt and sediment as small as 1⁄2 a micron. An inlet shut-off valve and quick-connect fittings on the cartridges make filter replacement simple.
- Twin cartridge water filter manifold
- Designed for Ice-O-Matic ice makers producing between 1,000 and 2,400 lbs. of ice per day
- Scale inhibitor prevents scale buildup to prolong equipment life
- Manifold is wall-mounted to minimize the space it takes up
- Activated carbon removes taste and odor from water
- 3.0 GPM max flow rate
- Maximum water pressure of 125 PSI
- Quick-connect fittings on cartridges makes them easy to install
- Filters out sediment as small as 1⁄2 micron
- Inlet shut-off valve prevents messes during cartridge replacement
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. W x 71⁄8 in. D x 16 in. H
- NSF Certified
Water Filter Manifold, dual filters, 10"W x 6"D x 16"H, for ice makers producing up to 2,400 lbs. (1090.6 Kg.) of ice per day, 3.0 gpm maximum flow rate, pressure 125 max psi, IsoNet scale inhibitor, .5 micron particle reduction, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic IFQ2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (Manifold System)|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||3 gpm|
|Part Type||Ice Maker Filter|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|