The Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 water filter cartridge assembly can handle up to a 1.5 GPM maximum flow rate, making it suitable for ice makers that produce up to 1,000 pounds of ice daily. This filter uses activated carbon to remove foul flavors and odors from the water, and can also remove dirt and sediment as small as 1⁄2 a micron. Replacing the filter cartridge is made simple by an intake shut-off valve and quick-connect fittings.
- Single-cartridge water filter cartridge assembly
- For ice makers that make up to 1,000 lbs. of ice each day
- Scale inhibitor prolongs ice maker life by preventing scale buildup
- Taste and odor removed from water by activated carbon
- Quick-connect fittings on cartridges and an inlet shut-off valve makes cartridge replacement simple
- Manifold is mounted to the wall to minimize the space it takes up
- 1.5 GPM max flow rate
- Maximum water pressure of 125 PSI
- Filters out sediment as small as 1⁄2 a micron
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. W x 4 in. D x 15 in. H
- NSF Certified
Water Filter Manifold, single filter, 6"W x 4"D x 15"H, for ice makers producing up to 1,000 lbs. (454.4 Kg.) of ice per day, 1.5 gpm maximum flow rate, pressure 125 max psi, IsoNet scale inhibitor, .5 micron particle reduction, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (Manifold System)|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||1.5 gpm|