The Ice-O-Matic ICEU150FW undercounter ice maker is a self-contained unit that operates with a water-cooled condenser. This model can produce up to 180 pounds of cube ice per day and the integrated ice storage bin can store as much as 70 pounds of ice at a time. With a slim width of 241⁄2 inches, this ice maker is designed to provide a consistent supply of cube ice for operations that might have a limited amount of available space in their layout. Access to the ice is provided with a front-located, sliding top, made from molded plastic, while the rest of the unit is constructed with durable stainless steel.
The water-cooled ICEU150FW cube ice machine includes a number of Ice-O-Matic advantages to improve performance. The company's Pure ICE technology provides antimicrobial protection, slowing the growth of bacteria and hazards like slime fungus. The machine uses Harvest Assist to push ice consistently into the bin, instead of waiting on gravity to drop ice in, and the evaporator has a copper core and nickel plating that stand up to damage caused by exposure to water and ice. To get optimal ice production, the unit should be operated with an ambient temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and a 50 degree Fahrenheit water temperature.
- Undercounter ice maker for cube ice
- Capable of producing up to 180 lbs. of ice
- Integrated bin stores 70 lbs. of ice
- Self-contained unit with a water-cooled condenser
- Front access to ice provided by a sliding top
- Constructed with stainless steel and molded plastic
- 6-inch. adjustable legs raise the model from the floor
- For best results, operate the unit with an ambient temperature of 70 degrees F and water temperature of 50 degrees F
- Cube Ice Dimensions: 7⁄8 in. W x 7⁄8 in. D x 7⁄8 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.9 A, 8.7 kWH per 100 lbs. of ice
- Overall Dimensions: 24.5 in. W x 26.3 in. D x 39 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
- Pure ICE advantage provides antimicrobial protection against bacteria and slime fungus growth
- Harvest Assist pushes ice consistently into the bin instead of relying on gravity to drop ice
- The evaporator's copper core and nickel plating resist ice and water damage for a long life
ICE Series™ Cube Ice Maker, cube-style, undercounter, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 185 lb/84 kg production/24 hours, 70 lb. built-in bin, full-size cube, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.9 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICEU150FW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||185 lbs|
|Ice Style||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|
|Bin Capacity||70 lbs|