The Ice-O-Matic GEM0650A/B55PS/KBT19 ice maker and bin combination produces chewable nugget ice - a favorite among customers who like to snack on it and enjoy the flavor it absorbs from soft drinks. Nugget ice is also valued in healthcare because it's easy to chew and poses a minimal choking hazard. This is a complete unit, with an ice maker head (GEM0650A), bin (B55PS), and adapter kit (KBT19). This machine produces as much as 740 pounds of ice per day and stores 510 pounds in the included B55PS ice bin.
This machine's auger and evaporator are built with durable stainless steel. A SystemSafe component monitors the gear box to prevent it from being overworked. A water level sensor ensures that the machine always has enough water to make ice and can't be affected by hard water conditions. The Ice-O-Matic GEM0650A/B55PS/KBT19 ice maker and bin combination is compatible with the IFQ1 manifold filter system, which is recommended to ensure it produces the cleanest, freshest-tasting ice possible.
- Produces as much as 740-lb. ice each day
- Bin stores as much as 510-lb. of ice
- Nugget ice is a customer favorite in soft drinks
- Nugget ice is also popular for healthcare applications because it is easy to chew and poses a minimal choking hazard
- Incurs lower utility costs compared to cube ice machines
- SystemSafe feature monitors gearbox's workload and powers machine off if a problem is detected to avoid damage
- Sensor maintains the correct amount of water and can't be affected by hard water
- Evaporator and auger are made of stainless steel for long-term durability
- Industrial-grade roller bearings ensure smooth, low-maintenance operation
- Compatible with IFQ1 manifold filter system and IOM1 replacement cartridges
- Easy-to-clean polyethylene bin liner
- Foam insulation slows the melting of ice for longer holding times
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 21 A
- Ice Machine Dimensions: 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- Storage Bin Dimensions: 30 in. W x 31 in. D x 50 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Pearl Ice® Maker, soft, chewable ice crystals, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 740 lb/336 kg production/24 hours, durable stainless finish, 115v/60/1-ph, 21.0 amps, cUL, NSF with ice bin, 510 storage capacity, top-hinged front-opening, durable stainless finish exterior, molded plastic door
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic GEM0650AB55PS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|