The Browne CA1611 colander has a 10.5-quart capacity and 3⁄16-inch holes for draining liquid. With the durable aluminum construction, it is designed for heavy use in commercial kitchens. The handles are attached with rivets for added strength. With the rounded edges, the piece will resist damage. The stand-alone base on the Browne CA1611 colander provides hands-free draining.
- 10.5-qt. capacity
- Stand-alone base allows for hands-free draining
- Constructed of aluminum for heavy-duty use
- Handles are attached with rivets for added strength
- Rounded top and bottom edges protect colander from damage
- 5.8 in. depth and 3⁄16-in. holes for draining liquid
- 15 in. dia.
Colander, 10.4 qt., 15" dia. x 5-3/4" deep, 3/16" holes, riveted handles, rounded edges, stand alone base, 3.0 mm thickness, heavy-duty, aluminum
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5811611 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CA1611|